Saturday, February 2, 2013

Considering my last post (over a week ago) was about how much I'm hating winter, I obviously couldn't get anything done until Mr. Groundhog gave me some good news. I have gotten a bit done though, I've been to an audition, cleaned my room, started my tax return, finished catching up on How I Met Your Mother, and hibernated a good bit.

I've also taken up adding Bitch or Bitches to the end of every sentence so as to emulate Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad. I'm really missing that sassy bitch.

So go forth in good spirits knowing that soon, the temperature might rise above freezing. Unless, you're one of my friends in Chicago. You're gonna be cold forever, bitches.


0 comments:

I'm depressed, confused, and more than a little lost. I'm trying to figure out my life while still completely hating/not understanding the term "grown-up". But it's all good cause I know I'm not the only one. I'm Harper. Join me as I eat bacon and try to figure out ways to fuck up my life a little less.

Mah Twittah

Powered by Blogger.